ABOUT LARS´S FILM & ART WORKSHOPS
In cooperation with different schools in rural parts of Germany, Lars created film / acting workshops for school kids.
These workshops were funded by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, had a duration of 6 months
and always ended in big public screenings with 200+ guests.
All kids and teens between the ages of 13 - 18 could apply for these tuition-free workshops no matter what school they attended.
The goal was to teach and inspire young people that otherwise would not have had access to filmmaking or screen acting and
secure another generation of storytellers. Lars does the same for artistic education in fine arts at selected private schools.
Lars appears as a pubic speaker from time to time and either informs pupils about film studies at universities or he discusses film theory with different art associations. He also wrote numerous film recommendations for magazines.
PAST FILM & ART WORKSHOPS:
"Mixed Media & Art"
- Artistic Education - (2023 /2024 Private School Workshops)
"Illustration & Painting"
- Artistic Education - (2022 Private School Workshops)
- Filmmaking - (2021 Private School)
- Screen Writing - (2021 Merging of different schools)
- Film - (2019 Merging of different schools)
- Film - (2018 Merging of different schools)
- Acting - (2015/2016 St. Angela-Schule - Königstein)
- Film - (2014/2015 St. Angela-Schule - Königstein)
PUBLIC SPEAKING APPEARANCES:
"A.I. and Films" - (2019 Art Exhibition)
"Follow The Steps" Red Bull X Flying Steps - (2017 Goethe Universität)
"Career and study orientation" – (2018 UvH High School)
"Where does the cinema begin?" - (2012 KulturWerkWoche)